- Are there advantages to hiring an attorney to prepare my contract?
- What’s the process for working with Becker Law to prepare my contract?
- What if I just need a template agreement that I can fill out myself and use over and over again?
- What if I just need fast review of an existing contract?
- Are your contracts full of legalese and hard to read like a lot of contracts?
- How long does it take Becker Law to draft my contract?
- Are your contract preparation services available in my state?
- Will you help me negotiate my contract with the other party?
Yes. A well-drafted and plain language contract prepared by an attorney can be a valuable tool to grow your business by accurately reciting the terms of your business deal and helping you control outcomes with your vendors, clients and customers. Becker Law offers reasonable flat-fee options to prepare a variety of common plain language contracts.
After you’ve contacted us, we’ll schedule time for you to speak with us so that we can make sure we fully understand what you want to achieve with your contract. We’ll also discuss any other requirements you may have. Then, we’ll draft your contract for your review. Please review our free Understanding Contracts e-Guide to get the most out of your contract.
We’ve created template agreements for do-it-yourself-ers that can be licensed through our Contract Store. Please see our Contract Store FAQs for further information. These template agreements also include guidance notes to help you understand how to complete them.
You can get your contract reviewed through our On-Demand Contract Review packages. We offer three affordable options: Basic, Advanced, and Advanced with Modifications, depending upon how in-depth you want us to review your contract. This review ranges from just a fast review by an attorney before making commitments, to a complete markup of your contract with our recommended changes.
No. We write our contracts in plain language so that you and your vendors, customers and clients can understand what they’re agreeing to. This results in better outcomes and less disputes.
We strive to draft contracts within two (2) weeks of receiving all the pertinent information from a client. How long it actually takes, though, depends on the contract’s complexity. So, we might need more or less time.
We offer contract preparation services where we’re admitted to practice law: Georgia, New York and Connecticut.
Yes. We’ve negotiated contracts with a full range of clients, from companies just starting out to major worldwide corporations. We’re used to negotiating with lawyers, so we can do it for you.