IMPORTANT NOTE: All Subscription Legal Plans are subject to our Subscription Legal Plan Terms and Conditions****
Becker Law LLC offers Subscription Legal Plans which provide access to legal advice anytime during the month. Each plan includes an allotment of hours for use toward a wide variety of legal services, including review and preparation of documents.
Select the plan that best fits your current business needs. You can upgrade, change, or cancel at any time. Any services falling outside the selected Subscription Plan require the signing of a separate engagement letter with the firm.
Subscription Legal Plans are subject to our Subscription Legal Plan Terms and Conditions, which exclude certain services from our Subscription Legal Plans. Discounts are available for work outside the Subscription Legal Plans.
Three Subscription Legal Plan Options
Entry Level - $500/month
- 3 hours of legal services included****
- 5% discount on work outside the plan.
Standard Level - $1,350/month (Best Value)
- 7 hours of legal services included****
- 10% discount on work outside the plan.
Pro Level - $3,000/month
- 10 hours of legal services included****
- 15% discount on work outside the plan
****Subscription Legal Plan Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise specified in a Subscription Legal Plan, no Subscription Legal Plan services, including consultations, will be provided in connection with: (a) areas of law outside Becker Law LLC's practice areas; (b) litigation (including appeals), arbitration, and mediation; (c) administrative enforcement proceedings, and other quasi-judicial proceedings; (c) costs and fees paid to third parties; (e) frivolous or unethical matters; or (f) any matter involving the laws outside of (i) Georgia, New York or Connecticut law, or (ii) federal law. If hours included in a Subscription Legal Plan are used toward performing legal work that is otherwise subject to flat fee pricing, the flat fee pricing will not apply. Instead, the hours required to perform the work in excess of those included in the plan will be charged at the discounted hourly rates applicable to the plan. For example: A subscriber of the Entry Level Plan uses the three (3) hours included in the plan in a given month to have an employment agreement drafted. Drafting of employment agreements is typically charged on a flat fee basis through an On-Demand Package. The actual time that was required to complete the work was five (5) hours. The subscriber will be billed at a 5% discount of our standard hourly rates for the 2 additional hours as per the plan.
2. The Subscription Legal Plans offered through Becker Law LLC are not contracts of insurance or indemnification insurance plans and are not regulated as such. Becker Law LLC is not an insurance company and does not guarantee legal representation in every situation.
3. Fees for Subscription Legal Plans are payable in advance. If expenses will be incurred in connection with legal services requested under a Subscription Legal Plan, these expenses are also payable in advance.
4. Subscription Legal Plans are month-to-month. If you start a Subscription Legal Plan on any day other than the first of the month, your fee for that month will be pro-rated as applicable. Thereafter, your Subscription Legal Plan will continue on a month-to-month basis as of the 1st day of each month.
5. You can cancel your Subscription Legal Plan at any time. If you cancel, your Subscription Legal Plan will end on the last day of the month following the month in which you cancel. For example, if you cancel on March 15, your Subscription Legal Plan will end on April 30. There is no refund or rollover for allotted hours not used during the month. If you find you need more or fewer hours, you can change your Subscription Legal Plan at any time in accordance with Section 5 below.
6. Changes to your Subscription Legal Plan (i.e. from one level to another) will be effective on the 1st day of the month following the month in which you made the change. For example, if you change your Subscription Legal Plan from Entry Level to Standard Level on January 15, your Standard Level Subscription Legal Plan and billing will begin on February 1st.
7. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions will be specified in the engagement letter between you and the firm. No Subscription Legal Plan will start until an engagement letter has been fully signed and fees and expenses (if any) have been paid in accordance with Section 3 above.